Important Safety Information
• Do not use Renvela if you have a history of bowel obstruction. • Talk to your doctor if you have had difficulty swallowing or swallowing disorders; or if you have had digestive tract surgery or other digestive disorders, including severe constipation. View additional Important Safety Information.
Sanofi is proud to help qualified patients with private insurance or no insurance cover the costs of Renvela® (sevelamer carbonate) tablets and for oral suspension through the RenValue program. RenValue is part of a portfolio of access programs sponsored by Sanofi.
Who can use the RenValue card?
Patients with Private Insurance*
· Pay only $5 for each of 12 fills for claims up to $155
* Patients with private insurance in MA cannot use the RenValue Card.
Example: If you have a co-pay of $75 you pay $5, If you have a co-pay of $200 you pay $50
Patients with No Insurance*
· Save up to $150 off out of pocket costs for each of 12 fills
* Coupon not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, a Medicare drug benefit program or other federal or state programs.
Example: If your out of pocket cost is $250, you pay $100 for each of 12 fills.
If you are a patient with Medicaid, Medicare Part D, or other federal or state programs, you are not eligible to use the RenValue card. Call RenassistSM at 1-800-847-0069 and select Option 2 to find out about other services and assistance programs that may be available to you.
To learn more, visit RenValue.com.
Restrictions may apply to certain programs.
Information on Reimbursement
We’re committed to helping you get coverage for Renvela® (sevelamer carbonate) through RenassistSM.